Indice del forum Per parlare dell'INUTILE

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

message for TESTA - concert in rome, 05/10/2003

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Musica
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
melodic paul
Ospite

MessaggioInviato: Lun Apr 28, 2003 1:38 pm    Oggetto: message for TESTA - concert in rome, 05/10/2003 Rispondi citando

hi sirs, i was asking myself if it was possible to have testa as special guest on stage to sing with me and my band "tomorrow never knows", because i think that you guys made such an asskicking version of that song on your album flower powder. and testa, my friend, if you want to play giutar as well, i will give you my chromatic digital tuner to tune yourself before you reach the stage, because i know that you like the arabian tunings, but for that concert is impossible to use them, because the band is currently tuning with the archimede's european scale tuning.
so if you want to reach us, it will be a great pleasure to perform with you that song. don't worry about the facilities, i will send you a ticket to reach rome in first class, i will send you a limo that will pick you up at the airport, and so you will spend the night with us. i have some hotel rooms in cavour street that are disposable to ospitate you and even your friend balistica if he want to come too.
we can spend such a motherfucking time together, don't you esitate to come
Testa

MessaggioInviato: Mar Mag 06, 2003 12:56 am    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Hello Paul. I hope we will have a good time in Rome on the next week-end. I'm afraid but I don't think possible for me to sing Tomorrow Never Knows with you. I suppose rough John would disagree. I think better All together NOW.
It will be a pleasure for me to spend the night at the hotel you suggested. There are many beetles there. Beetles, not Beatles, symbols, not cymbals.

See you soon.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Musica Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: